Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Make. Camera Strap Slipcover


Camera strap slipcover

An hour before I was supposed to be at a holiday party, I decided that I had to have a slipcover for my camera strap. It was one of those compulsions that I could not deny. Luckily, I had bookmarked a tutorial for a clever strap slipcover so I didn't have to worry about figuring out how to do it on my own. You can find the camera strap slipcover tutorial that I used at Made by Petchy.

This slip cover took about 10 minutes to make, tops. It took me almost that long to put the camera strap back on the camera. That was really the most difficult part of this whole project.

This is one of those great projects that, with the right fabric choice, could work for anyone with a camera. I used an Amy Butler fabric for mine. It is a great print and uses my favorite color--green!

If you decide to take the 10 minutes out of your day to make this project, please share it with me!

Labels: , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home