Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christy's Craft Challenge

christy-craftchallenge240px

Calling all participants to Christy's Craft Challenge! I'm taking sign ups now for the January edition of the craft challenge. If you'd like to participate, please leave a comment on this post and a way for me to contact you. You may also contact me at:

christy AT christynelson DOT net

The first ten people to respond will receive a manila envelope in the mail full of craft supplies. Each person will then craft something of their own design using the supplies received. Post a picture to my flickr group and at the end of the month we will vote for a winner. The winner will receive all the glory they deserve and will get the next month's challenge kit for free (all participants in the first month will receive their kit for free but each subsequent month there will be a small fee to cover shipping) and a prize.

Are you in?

Don't forget to join my Flickr Group and subscribe to this site for the latest updates.

Labels:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

18 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi...interested....but if I commit to the first month does that mean I am committed for a specific length of time like 1 year or 6 months?

5:25 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Nope. Just one month.

5:41 PM  
Blogger PerkinsClan said...

I wanna try! You can contact me via facebook.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Maren said...

Count me in! I think this is an awesome idea, Christy! I'm really quite impressed.

7:20 PM  
Blogger arbee said...

Count me in! I'm up for the challenge... :)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Heather S. said...

What a great idea Christy, I think you'll love having this site. I'd love to be counted in, but I am stressed out and busy enough right now so I'm going to pass. It is a great idea though.

8:18 PM  
Blogger pigbook1 said...

I am sure all the spots are taken, but if not I would be happy to join the fun!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Hey Christy! Do you have a spot for me? You can contact me via email. Also feel free to stop by my brand-spankin new blog:

www.threelittlemenandme.blogspot.com

9:35 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

you are so fun! I love it.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Christy- I love the new site! Great job and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :)

9:51 PM  
Blogger The Holdaway's said...

Lovin the new site and would love to participate too!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

So far we have:

1. Momma to 1
2. PerkinsClan (Kristi)
3. Maren
4. Chimera Crochet (Lisa)
5. Arbee
6. Pigbook (Britt)
7. Brenda
8. Holdaways (Heather)


Jill & Deb did you want in on the challenge?

10:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is a fantastic idea! I'm trying to decide if I can manage it or if I already have too much on my plate for January. Hmm... oh, why not? Consider me an alternate if one of these other lovely ladies can't do it.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I'm totally in!

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!
Mom

8:23 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

If Jill and Deb don't want to be in, I do! I know I'm late checking out the new site, but I love it! Can't wait to see more from the amazing Christy!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

brilliant....thanks

12:36 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I think it's full, but if anyone bails out put me in as an alternate! I love your new site!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home