Thursday, December 11, 2008

January Craft Challenge Full

christy-craftchallenge150px

Looks like you all are as crazy as I am and can't pass up a good craft challenge. I can't tell you how excited I am about this new venture and I'm really looking forward to seeing what kinds of things we can create in the new year.

If you didn't get in on the fun this month, don't worry! I'll have signups for February and even options to join several months at a time. I seriously didn't expect all of the slots this month to go so quickly. Your crafty enthusiasm amazes me!

I've opened my christynelson.net shop on etsy and have 10 spots listed for the challenge. I had to list them for $.20 but for this inaugural (thanks, spell check) month you don't need to pay anything to participate.

If you are on the list for January, please "purchase" this item from etsy. This is how I will keep track of all the participants and have your addresses in a single location. I will also have all future craft challenge month spaces for sale in this space in the future. When you purchase this item, you can choose "other" as the payment method and just ignore all requests to pay. I will indeed mail the package to you so it will arrive sometime the first week of January.

The list:

1. Momma to 1 Looking for #2
2. Perkins Clan
3. Maren
4. Chimera Crochet
5. Arbee
6. Pigbook1
7. Brenda
8. Deb
9. The Holdaways
10. Anne
11. Jill

Alternates: Gigi, Mary, Kelly, my mom

If I can get enough supplies for the alternates, I'll go ahead and send those as well. If not all the packages are purchased before Dec 26th, I'll open it up to the alternates to get the remaining slots.

I'm also looking for sponsors to donate craft supplies or prizes for the winners. Any interested may contact me via email at christy AT christynelson DOT net.



Labels:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger oobbles said...

For supplies, you mean to make up x number of bags for the challenge, or just bits and bobs of things you can use?

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home