Friday, May 08, 2009

Craft Editor Position

Many of you know that I've been the Mom Crafts editor over at Type-A-Mom.  I started there almost a year ago writing a few articles and then becoming the Trying to Conceive editor.  I also did a stint as a managing mom editor for a while but had to let that go once this website and the craft challenge started to take off.  Now that I'm starting to work on Toolulu, there really isn't time for me to put the energy I know the Mom Crafts section deserves. 

The Mom Crafts editor position isn't listed yet as available but they will be accepting applications soon.  If you would like to have an opportunity to get published on a major site, you can find out more information at the Hiring Mom Editors page.  I know this might be just the kind of thing some of you are looking for!  Good luck!

Labels: ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home