Sunday, May 03, 2009

May Craft Challenge Packets

IMG_1967 The May craft challenge packets are now on their way!  After I printed out the instruction sheet and read what I wrote, I realized there is one section where it sounds a little harsh.   I wrote that people should finish early so they make sure to have them done by the deadline.  I just want to clarify that participating in the challenge is OPTIONAL and I didn't mean for it to sound like I'm commanding you all to finish early and make the deadline.  My intention was to let you know that you don't have to wait until the day they are due to turn them in. 

Anyway, let's talk about what is inside them!  Chances are you haven't received it yet.  If you'd like it to be a surprise, you better close your browser. 

 

This month I was inspired by FLOWERS!  You had to know that was coming, right?  April showers bring May flowers.  This month's packet includes:IMG_1966 

1. daisy silk flowers

2. floral stem wire

3. brightly colored flower buttons

4. floral scrapbook paper

5. blue cotton fabric squares

If you would like to participate in future challenges, you can read more about them here and purchase your challenge packet from my etsy shop.

Labels: , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginny said...

Not harsh, you made a good point! Last month I had a great idea right from the start. I waited to work on it & then all of a sudden I missed the deadline :(

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Emily said...

HAT!!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home