Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Stuff I Like. Michael Jackson Crafts

Love him or hate him, you can't deny Michael Jackson a place among the music greats.  Michael Jackson was one of the first artists I really loved.  I had an MJ wallet, purse, and we rented The Making of Thriller as often as our mom would let us.  Michael Jackson has always been a favorite subject of pop culture crafters.  I've searched out some of my favorites to share with you today.

3434-48;23232-fp47=ot-2327=94;=686=XROQDF-23237--39-9-7ot1lsi

 

 

This shirt is so awesome!  I "glove" MJ.  I found this on Craftster from user laxeagle3. 

 

 

 

6887_DSC00974

 

 

Here is another t-shirt found on Craftster.  This one was stenciled and uses some glitter on the socks. 

 

 

 

Do you have a favorite Michael Jackson memory?  Will you craft something special today?

Labels: , , , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home