Saturday, June 27, 2009

June Craft Challenge Winners

flower gift tag june The winner is Rhonda!  She will win a prize package from Laundry Tree and a free month of the craft challenge (August).  Rhonda is running a similar craft challenge to mine- I think sign ups are over, though- where she took items destined for the trash so you can turn them into treasures!  I'll certainly keep my eye out on that one!  Should be fun to see what people create from that.

Everyone that completed their item this month blogged about it!  I drew a name out of a hat and the winner of the free month of the craft challenge (August) is:  Robin from rsisland crafts.

Congrats to both of you!  August packets are available now so go and pick one up at my etsy shop!

Labels: , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

congratulations Rhonda!!!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home