Sunday, June 14, 2009

Choose My Wardrobe

I am attending a few high profile events this summer including BlogHer, the Craft & Hobby Trade Show, and a Ford Ride & Drive Event for bloggers. Finding cute plus size clothes is always a struggle so I decided to look online and see what I could find. As soon as I saw the IGIGI website, I fell in love! Modest clothes for sizes 12-32. I contact their media department to see if they would be willing to sponsor my wardrobe for these events and they said yes! Not only that, but I'll have a $100 gift certificate to give away to one of my readers at the end of July.

I get to choose 3 pieces and I decided to let all you you help me pick. If you need a reminder of what my curves look like, you might want to check out my duct tape dress form post. Please keep those babies in mind when choosing my outfits! You can vote more than once but you can only vote for one item at a time. I'll also allow write-in votes. If you find something on the IGIGI website that you like better than the items I've picked, let me know in the comments!




*all pictures courtesy of IGIGI.com

Labels: , , , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

10 Comments:

Blogger Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

The Kiwi wrap dress! Definitely! Will look good with curves and bosoms. :-D

5:01 PM  
Blogger oobbles said...

I like the kiwi dress too, and the starla dress. And of course, the claudia top.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Maren said...

I'm totally jealous. You're gonna look so cute! Think they'd sponsor and new mom trying to get back into her non-maternity clothes? :)

5:48 PM  
Blogger MandMStudio said...

I love the green dress:)

6:04 PM  
Blogger ozlynda said...

I am so jealous that you can get them to sponsor you and you get to wear these lovely outfits.
I would definitely go for one of the green dresses as they are both a-line and more flattering to us larger women.
I particularly like the starla as the 2 tone gives more interest and with the high waist also flatters.
I think you look good in green and these would be my favorite choices for you.
I personally also like the Diana dress.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Melissa ;-) said...

Congratulations! I like the pink tie top myself, though the kiwi is a close second. I just think the tie looks great.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Deb Rox said...

igigi is wonderful! Their fabrics and construction is superior. Only problem is getting spoiled!!You are going to rock those dresses.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Raesha D said...

How fun!!! I'm going to go check out their site right now:)

9:10 PM  
Blogger Mindy Dean said...

That is so awesome, Christy! I also like being introduced to a new line of clothing!!! I don't know if you have ever seen Bravissimo, but they specialize in the boob area, not plus size. (I think they go up to size 18) For instance, you can get dresses or tops in different ranges of curviness dependent on how big your boobs are. And their swimwear has integrated bra cups (up to KK -- which I am SOOO grateful for, an HH myself). Downfall, they are based out of UK so you have to have them ship to you overseas, but it is definitely worth every penny.

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Heather said...

Lola and Angie are lovely!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home