Friday, June 12, 2009

Sponsor Spotlight. Comfy Creations

Back in May I did a Stuff I Like post on travel related items.  One of the items I featured was a therapeutic combo pack from Comfy Creations.  When I'm traveling I always wish I had something like that so I made sure to put it in my feature. 

I have since been in contact with Kathleen over the past few weeks and she sent me her mid size back relief pack to review on my blog*.  I don't know whether to blame Comfy Creations or not but the day before her product arrived, I got a massive crick in my neck and I couldn't move my head to one side.  How's that for ideal testing conditions?  Because my neck was hurting, the rest of my muscles felt strained as well from taking up the slack. 

Let's just get straight to the pros and cons, shall we?

Pros:

What drew me to these products in the first place were the fabric choices.  When you're in pain, it sure helps to have something extra pretty to rely on. 

They smell great!  I didn't even have to see who the package was from when I got it out of the mailbox.  It is a soothing lavender smell that is not too strong, but just enough.   They are also available unscented or peppermint. 

There are four pockets in the back relief pack.  This helps for even distribution of the heat.  It was nice to not have all of the warmth sink down to the bottom of the pack when I would put it on.

I used this a lot on my belly during a recent not uncommon female condition and it was particularly helpful.

Cons:

I wish it had ribbons attached to it so I could tie it on and wear it while doing stuff around the house.  I realize that this is probably not the point of this therapeutic wrap but I couldn't help but wish for it.

I found myself wanting the eye pillow to be a little longer so it would cover my temples.  As it is, it goes to the far edge of my eyes but when I have a headache I like to have the warmth cover my temples. 

So, there you have it!  Comfy Creations is one of the sponsors** here at ChristyNelson.net so I hope you'll take a moment to go and visit the shop.  You can click on their ad in the sidebar. She carries a wide range of products including keyboard and mouse wrist rests that I could certainly use after a long day of blogging!  Check them out.

*Product provided by sponsor

**Sponsor information available

Labels: , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home