Thursday, June 11, 2009

Make. Stationery Box

IMG_2086

This is a cute little box full of stationery.  I made it for a wedding gift.  You can find the pdf instructions at this site (we'll forgive her calling it a "stationary" box). 

Had I realized how easy this box was to put together, I would have made one a long time ago. 

IMG_2085Here is the box all closed up.  I used a Simply Scrappin' kit from Stampin' UP called Petal Party.  I chose this paper from my stash because the colors matched the wedding invitations.  All the paper I used came directly from this packet except for a few of the cards that go inside.  Not bad.  I also have enough paper to make at least one more complete box.

 

IMG_2087 This box has all sorts of little compartments.  In one of them I put a Target gift card and some tags I punched.  In the other I made some 3X3 notecards and included some mini envelopes.  The fold out section of the box features a little address book and a pocket for stamps.  You can also add a little pen holder. 

IMG_2088 Here you can see all I have included inside the box.  I'll be adding a few more full size cards to the mix before Saturday but this was all I had completed this morning as I was ready to take pictures. 

I hope the bride and groom appreciate it.  I might be a bit biased but I think it is a practical (and cute) handmade gift.  What do you think?  Would you have wanted to receive something like this when you got married? 

Labels: , , , , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Anonymous karin said...

That's a lovely stationery box. I would really have loved a gift like this when I got married. Ofcourse, I always love handmade gifts (even when it's not my taste, but just the thought that someone made it with their own hands makes me love it anyway), but this one is really cute!

12:28 AM  
Blogger LunaMoonbeam said...

Oooh, I love that! I'm a sucker for kits...and adore stationery.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love it! What fun!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home