Friday, June 05, 2009

June Craft Challenge Packet

IMG_2070

I was in such a hurry to put these in their baggies and envelopes that I didn't get a proper picture of the craft challenge items for this month.  You can kind of get an idea here on what will be included.  Let's just say I was a bit inspired by

WEDDINGS!

You're getting a smattering of rose petals, a string of pearls, some white floral ribbon, a die cut favor box, and an empty toilet paper roll. 

Good luck! 

FYI:  The craft challenge will be on "vacation" for July.  If you have purchased a subscription I have automatically added an extra month.  Would you prefer a refund for that month?  Email me to arrange that.  I'm flexible.  I'm just going to be at the CHA trade show at the end of July and I don't want to have to worry about running the challenge so I'm taking that month off.

Labels: , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home