Saturday, June 13, 2009

Stuff I Like. Pounce on Etsy

This week I'm doing something a little different with Stuff I Like. I decided to feature items from etsy sellers that have yet to make a sale. Sometimes it is hard to get your shop and products noticed. I found all of these items using the Pounce feature at etsy. Find something you like and I'm sure you'll make this seller's day by being their very first etsy sale!
 
This etsy mini has been replaced with a screen shot.
pouncemini 

Labels: , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Anonymous Susie@thecraftlounge.com said...

What a thoughtful thing to do!

9:25 AM  
Blogger jennyonthespot said...

Great idea! I luuurve that watch... hmmm...

9:59 AM  
Blogger kelly o! said...

Ohhhh, pretty Stuff. Pounce is so much fun!!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home