Sunday, June 21, 2009

Make. Drunken Argyle. Mission Completed!

IMG_2134

I finished it!  Just in time for Father's Day.  I was weaving in the last of the ends last night.  It could use a wash and another good blocking but I made my husband wear it to church anyway.  From start to finish this sweater vest took me close to 2 1/2 years.  Now that it is finished, I'm starting to feel a little sad and wonder what my next long-term project will be.  IMG_2137

Labels: , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger kelly o! said...

Excellent work! Congratulations on finishing it.

Maybe for your next long-term project: a puppy!

k

4:16 PM  
Blogger kelly o! said...

I mean "get one" not "make one"! lol

4:16 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I laughed so loud at refibered's comment that I scared the guinea pigs.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home