Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Q & A. Wizard of Oz Die Cuts Ideas

It's been a while since we've had a Q & A post.  This time the question comes from me.  IMG_2146 My kids are obsessed with the Wizard of Oz.  I stopped in at my local scrapbooking store and saw these.  I knew I had to get them.  I got two sets.  They also include the Wicked Witch.

IMG_2147

Have I mentioned here that my son loves to throw water on me when he's upset?  He tries to make me melt.  I try to tell him that good witches don't melt.  He never seems convinced. 

So, I'm wondering what to do with these.  Any suggestions?  So far all I can come up with is attaching them to craft sticks and making them into little puppets.  I'm guessing they are about 4 inches tall. 

What would you do with these?

Labels: , , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put magnets on the back and use them on the fridge...

7:18 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I would put magnets on them and use them on the fridge. However, I would also encourage my kiddos to be the 'set directors' and create background sets for them, possibly out of shoe boxes.

Did you ever put a paper clip on the back of images and move them around with a magnet on the outside of the box? Sort of like an interactive diorama?

10:42 PM  
Blogger MandMStudio said...

*Scream* That witch still scares me and I'm 25:(

10:51 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I like the magnet idea - but you can buy these as magnets (believe me, they're on my fridge!).

I like the popcicle idea but would mix it with Nutty Knitter's idea of having THEM make the set for them to play with.

What about decopage-ing something with these?

8:26 AM  
Blogger ozlynda said...

I love all the ideas so far.
I think these would look great decoupaged on some wooden place mats or coasters.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home