Thursday, February 19, 2009

February Craft Challenge Deadlines

march craft challenge

image of Feb Craft Challenge submission from Lethargic Lass on flickr

Have you been working on your submissions, challenge participants? The deadline for the February contest is this Saturday, Feb 21st. You'll want to get your pictures emailed to me (christy AT christynelson DOT net) or upload them to the flickr group by Saturday night. I'll have the poll ready to go Monday morning.

I also ask you to email me the links to your blog posts (if you do one) about the challenge. I will choose a winner from those that will win next month's challenge for free.

Speaking of next month's challenge, you have until Feb 25th to purchase the packet for March. We've got a great prize bundle for the winner from You Can Make This.

Can't wait to see what you all made this month!

Labels: ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Maren said...

BAAHHH! I thought I had until next week! Okay, now I know what I'll be working on madly tomorrow. :)

11:23 AM  
Blogger LethargicLass said...

I put March in the title :( Please don't take points away lol... I keep thinking it's a month ahead, because I buy them a month ahead lol...

4:44 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

I'm with you Maren. Just finishing up!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

This is the cutest doll!!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home