Friday, February 06, 2009

Handmade Valentine Goodies

There is no way I have enough time to show you how to make some of the cute handmade valentine goodies out there and I'm sure you don't always have the time to make them yourself, either. So, I thought today I would feature a few items I've found that you might enjoy.

Wood Conversation Hearts. These are really adorable and can be made into magnets as well. My sister-in-law emailed me about these (her sister makes them) and I thought they were great. I don't know if she does custom lettering but it would be easy to put more sayings or letters on the back so you could use them year round. I was thinking I could have my daughter's name spelled out and use them in her room.


Valentine Cupcake Ouchless Ponytail Holders. These are so cute, but not "too cute" that even an adult could rock one of these in her ponytail. They are also great for Valentine's Day but but aren't so obvious that you couldn't use these year round. Adorable. Versatile Love it.



Be My Valentine Spa & Gift Package. For me, this is all about the packaging. I love it. For $20, you get body butter, soap, a candle and a sachet all ready for gift giving. I wonder if there are any husbands out there reading this? It would make an excellent gift!



Prescription For Love Amigurumi Pill. This item comes from the winner of last month's Christy's Craft Challenge, Chimera Crochet. Her little pills are some of her best sellers and are so adorable. I've seen them in person and they can't help but make you smile. Do you need to write your husband a prescription for love?

Labels: ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home