Friday, January 30, 2009

January Craft Challenge Winner

It is my pleasure to announce that the winner of the very first Christy's Craft Challenge, is Lisa of Chimera Crochet.


The voting went back and forth and you all sent more people to this site than I ever imagined. Over 375 votes were cast. I'm just glad I don't have to compete against you guys. I'm amazed at the items you all came up with. I can't wait until next month!

Lisa won a $20 gift card to a craft store of her choice and also a free month of the craft challenge.

We have 13 crafters signed up for next month (most of them new participants!) and I'm not limiting the number of sign ups. HOWEVER...if you want to get in on the challenge, you need to order by the end of the day today, 1/30. You can find the packets at my shop.

And now, I have one more prize to award. This is honorable mention. I don't have any criteria for choosing this winner except that they had to blog about the challenge. When going through the posts to find a winner, I was going to award it to the first one I found that had my blog button on their site. Guess what? None of them did. Oh, the shame. Let this be a lesson to next month's participants. Instead I numbered them and went to random.org to get a winner. And that person is....

Maren from Like Karen with an "M".

Maren, you don't have to do anything except wait for the challenge packet to show up on your doorstep. If for some reason you'd like to skip February and use your free month some other time, let me know. I'm easy like that.

Congratulations!


Labels: , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger oobbles said...

Yay me!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Shame! I didn't do the challenge, but I do have the button!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Maren said...

Hooray for me! I kept forgetting to sign up for February and now I don't have to. :)

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home