Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January Craft Challenge Reminders

Just a reminder that your craft challenge pictures are due to me by Monday, January 26th (sooner, if possible). You can email them to me at christy at christynelson dot net or you can upload them yourself to the flickr group. Make sure you tag your photo "craft challenge". You've got a few more days to work on them if you need to.

Starting on Monday, I'll have the voting open. The item receiving the most votes will receive a $20 gift card to a craft store and next month's craft challenge for free. I'll also choose a winner based on my favorite blog post about the challenge and that person will receive a free month.

If you'd like to join in on the fun in February, you can purchase your challenge packet at my etsy shop. Should you purchase a packet and then win one of the challenges, I'll either refund your fee or send you the next one for free.

Happy crafting!

Labels:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home