Sunday, January 04, 2009

January Craft Challenge Packages

Jan Craft Challenge

The packages have been sent and you should receive them in the next day or two. I know my local participants had their packages arrive in the mail on Saturday. I have included instructions in the packet but want to clarify just a few things here.

If you have not received your package and would like the contents to remain a surprise. Stop reading!


Materials to be used for the challenge:

green paper
fabric
brads
rubber bands
embroidery floss

You must use at least a little bit of each of the supplies provided. Other than that, you are pretty much free to create whatever you want!

Remember to post your picture to the flickr group or email it to me at christy at christynelson dot net.

I'm adding a special prize for the best blog post about the challenge.

ARE YOU READY TO GET CRAFTING?

The February Craft Challenge Packages are now available in my shop. I'll only be listing 2 packages at a time so if they are sold out, I'll add more shortly. I'm going to try and keep the cost at $5/ month. This will cover the supplies, postage, and fees.

Labels:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home