Saturday, December 13, 2008

Make. Pencil and Candy Cane Wrappers

I made some gifts for the students in my son's kindergarten class, Sunday school, etc... I wanted to make something but I didn't want to spend hours on a project like this.

I bought $0.88 candy canes (12 in a pack) and $1 holiday pencils (12 pack). I didn't want to just send the candy or pencils so I made a little wrapper that the item could slip through.


candy cane wrappers

These were quick and simple to make and I think the kids will appreciate them. I chose a non-religious sentiment for the stamp (Season's Greetings) so it would be suitable to send to school. The stamp came from Stampin' UP's Deer Friends set (available to hostesses only).

pencil wrappers

I made enough wrappers that I can send some to my daughter's preschool class as well.

The tutorial for these wrappers can be found in the Learn section.

Labels: , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home