Thursday, January 01, 2009

Sponsor, Advertising, and Product Review Information


ChristyNelson.net is an up and coming craft website with a monthly average of over 6,500 visitors. Readers come here looking for craft projects, tutorials, and the latest craft products.

I currently have 3 different opportunities available for promotion of your craft products, shops, or blogs.

  • Craft Challenge Sponsor- Get your craft products in the hands of crafters all across the nation by sponsoring our monthly craft challenge. There is also an option of being a prize sponsor.
  • Advertising- Competitive rates are available for advertising space. I will only accept advertising that fits in with this site's content.
  • Product Reviews- I am open to review craft products and books that I feel are a good fit with the site. I will be honest and fair in my review.


For more information about any of these options or to suggest some other form of partnership, please fill out the form below.



Labels: , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home