Friday, January 09, 2009

Learn. How to Make a Friendship Bracelet

How to Make a Friendship Bracelet Tutorial

In a video tutorial that should have taken less than a minute, I spend five minutes going on and on about friendship bracelets. Sometimes I can't help myself. Just like I can't help myself from making more and more of these bracelets. Warning: addicting!

Share your finished friendship bracelet pictures at my flickr group.

Labels: , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

How much thread (length) should you start with? I haven't made one of these in FOREVER.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

About 3 feet. They say if you wrap it around your wrist twice and then add a little more for tying, that will be enough. I like to have a little extra to work with, though.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your voice sounds different! It has been so long since I have heard your voice!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

This takes me back, Megan and I used to make tons of these. Addicting is right!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg these are addicting i love making them so much im teaching all my friends so are arms are like full of bracelets

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home