Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Q & A. Envelope and Paper Suppliers


Today's question comes from Kaitlyn of Bright Life in Nebraska. She asked me this question via Facebook and I thought it would make a great Q & A topic.

Q: I wanted to ask you where you buy envelopes from? I usually get my stuff from PaperSource but the envelopes are $5.50 for 10. Any place cheap you know of? Or just paper material for that matter. I love PaperSources colors but not so much the prices.

A: The quick answer is, I get my envelopes from Office Depot. For just plain white invitation size envelopes, you can't beat it. You get a pack of 100 for $7.39. I usually wait for a sale or when I have a good coupon (like $10 off a $30 purchase), I stock up. If I want to fancy them up a bit, I cut a piece of decorative paper to line the inside of the flap or stamp on the outside to match the card.

For special sized cards, I make my own envelopes. This is not very difficult and is a quick project. I'll post a tutorial for that tomorrow.

There are a lot of great resources online for envelopes of all sizes.

Paper Presentation offers envelopes, folders, labels, paper, etc...

Jam Paper offers a lot of great office supplies as well.



For paper, I stick with Stampin' UP. Sure, I happen to know how to get it for a good deal (see the link above) but besides that I really love it. The colors are great, it is high quality, and the colors coordinate with all of their other products (including designer paper and stamp pads). Pictured are the Carousel Notes. They are big scallop cards with coordinating envelopes.

The Paper Mill Store has a large variety of paper and matching envelopes. They have cardstock in a variety of sizes (including 12 X 12) and a decent color selection.

I'm sure some of my readers wouldn't mind sharing their favorite paper and/or envelope resource. Where do you buy your favorite?

Labels: , , , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home