Monday, January 26, 2009

Let the Voting Begin!



voting is now closed


It has been a great month of crafting! The craft challenge entries are rolling in. We've got a few that haven't finished or sent me their pictures yet so check back later for those. I'll post them as soon as I get them but they just won't have as much time to gather votes.

There was some flickr confusion so to make it easier on challenge participants and potential voters, I've made this poll. You can direct all voters to this link
(http://christynelson.net/challenge.php) via your blog, twitter, email, etc...

You can vote as many times as your computer will let you. Voting will stay open until Jan 30th at 5pm (central time). I'll post the winner on Jan 31st.

If you would like to participate in the challenge for February, those packets are on sale until Jan 30th.

The winner of this month's craft challenge will receive a $20 gift certificate to a craft store (actual store dependent on location of winner) and the next month's challenge free.

Labels:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christy is there any way to view the voting totals without voting?
I want to see who was winning with out casting another vote...so I picked yours..
MOM

9:55 AM  
Blogger wendysue said...

Christy, are you "stickin'" it to Texas? Ha!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

I am most definitely "stickin" it to Texas!

Boomer Sooner!

10:08 PM  
Blogger kelly o! said...

Christy, that was *fun*!! Thanks for letting me be a contestant.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home