Friday, March 27, 2009

March Craft Challenge Winner

march craft challenge winner

Diane of dkdesigns is the winner of our March Craft Challenge As you can probably tell, she is a lampwork artist. I'm always in awe when I think that people take rods of glass and make these beautiful things out of them. As the winner of this month's challenge, Diane receives a bundle of patterns from YouCanMakeThis.Com. I hope you will all take the time to go and visit this month's sponsor. They offer quality patterns for instant download and their blog is full of great craft information. Diane will also receive next month's craft challenge packet for FREE!

The winner of the blog portion of the contest was Kelly of refibered. I did another random draw from the participants that blogged about their projects. As the winner, Kelly also receives next month's craft challenge packet for FREE!

Next month will be our biggest ever with 40 participants. Because the challenge is growing so much, there will be a slight change in the voting process. It will be explained in the packet so make sure you read the instructions carefully!

Congrats to the winners and I'm looking forward to next month! Packets will be mailed on April 1st.

If you would like to be a part of the craft challenge as a prize or supply sponsor, please read the FAQ page. The next available prize sponsor spot is July and I have supply sponsor spots available starting in May.

Labels: , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger kelly o! said...

Diane's critters are *amazing*!

Thanks for drawing my name! I was so excited to see that (especially since I worried that I hadn't bought April's packet yet!).

3:18 PM  
Blogger Spool {} said...

That's some awesome work Diane! Congrats and congrats to refibered as well!

I'm looking forward to April's challenge :)

5:42 PM  
Blogger Diane - DK Designs.BIZ said...

Thank you guys so much !!! I am so excited to win !! I love crafts and can't wait for the next package !
Congrats refibered !!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home