Friday, March 27, 2009

Paper Punch Storage Idea

I used to store all of my paper punches on a shelf. This quickly invited all the little hands in my house to play with them. They are sturdy enough that I was never worried that they would break, it was just a pain to try and find them again somewhere on my floor. I wanted to mount them somehow on the wall.

A few months ago we remodeled our bathroom and we had a leftover towel bar. We decided to install the towel bar in my craft room because it is the perfect thing to hold my Stampin' UP paper punches.

************************************************************************

Reminder: Today is the last day to buy your April craft challenge packet! Today is also the last day to vote for the winner of March's craft challenge. I will close the poll before I go to bed tonight.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger CountessLaurie said...

What a great idea!! Thanks for sharing!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

I'm going out and getting a towel bar! Do you think it will work for large and small punches?

3:34 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Gigi- My big Marvy punch fits on there but my smaller punches (like the slit punch) won't work.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Heather S. said...

I've been meaning to do this for a long time. I'd seen somewhere that someone else did that. Oh well, my craft room is a big ol mess and in a few days I'll be in pending status with SU! Life goes on!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home