Thursday, March 19, 2009

Purses By Ashley

Custom Laptop Bag

Just over a month ago, I sent out a general message to my local etsy group to see if anyone was interested in making me a custom laptop bag. I wanted something big enough for my laptop, camera, and all my other purse items. I also wanted to have that pleated pocket on the front.

Ashley, from Purses by Ashley, was up for the challenge. I am already a fan of her work. I featured her Lynley bag on my Wishpot and love her style.

I picked out the fabric and she worked on the design. It was ready in just a few short weeks! I can't even begin to tell you how pleased I am about this bag. It fits everything I need and is very comfortable to carry.

custom laptop bag mosaic

There are pockets for my phone, Tide to Go pen (a must-have for any mom or busty gal, in my opinion!), Flip camera, and whatever else I can think of. There are three sections. The middle section is padded for my laptop. She included a wristlet, too! That was so convenient to have at the Mom 2.0 Summit when I didn't need my laptop but wanted to carry around some cash and business cards. You can be sure I'll be carrying this bag around at BlogHer, too!

If you are in the market for a laptop bag (or any bag, for that matter), please consider Ashley. I couldn't be happier and she is taking custom orders now!

Labels: , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Thanks for the post, Christy!! It was fun to design this bag with you... and I'm glad it's working for you!

12:29 PM  
Blogger punkinmama said...

I love it! And need one for my new computer!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

This is an awesome bag! I love it!

I nominated you for an award.

http://frugalfrontporch.blogspot.com/2009/03/sisterhood-award.html

1:55 PM  
Blogger Maren said...

What a great bag - I love it! I am in the market for a new diaper bag and having a hard time finding one I like. I'm gonna have to seriously consider Ashley...

6:28 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I witnessed this bag in action at Mom 2.0 and it is freakin' sweet. Job well done, Ashley!!

7:35 PM  
Blogger kelly o! said...

I got to see it IRL, too, and it is *gorgeous*!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home