Sunday, April 19, 2009

April Craft Challenge Deadline

image courtesy of Spool {} via flickr

Can you believe that it is almost time to have your April craft challenge completed?  Have you even started?  If you haven't, don't worry.  You still have a few more days.  The deadline is Wednesday, April 22nd.   Email the picture you'd like to include for voting or you can go ahead and upload it to the Flickr group.  If you blog about the challenge, email me the link and you'll be included in the drawing for the free month. 

The winner this month will win a great stamping bundle (value over $60!) from Schlosser Designs.  I'm also pleased to announce that the sponsor for next month's challenge will be the Lincoln Handmade Etsy Team.  I'm a part of this great local group and they are getting together a bundle of their handmade products for a mega-awesome basket for the winner.  You won't want to miss out!  May craft challenge packets will be available for sale until April 27th.  This is a little earlier than normal.  I need to do this so I can be sure to get all of the packets ready to mail by May 1st. 

Did you know I have 3, 6, and 12 month subscriptions available?  Have a crafty mom?  What a great Mother's Day gift!  Are you a crafty mom?  Send your husband/kids the link.  I know this is kind of sounding like an infomercial and I might be a bit biased, but I think they make a great gift for yourself or someone else.  You will always be able to purchase them month by month, but if you purchase a subscription, you get a bit of a discount. 

Have no idea what I'm talking about?  Check out the Craft Challenge FAQs

Labels: , , , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Spool {} said...

Christy, I love your challenges - tons of fun!!

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home