Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Like, Seriously.

Can you believe what is going on?  People are totally saying that orange is the new pink.  Like, how can that be?  Pink is pink.  Pink will always be pink.  Let's just talk about some orange things that are totally drab.  Construction signs, road cones, NEON—gag me with a spoon!

There are lots of pink things that are totally awesome.  Strawberry marshmallows, for instance.  Cupcakes.  Pink Lemonade.  COTTON CANDY!  Pink.  Totally rocks. 

Like, I totally understand about brown taking over black as the new black but someone has got to get the memo that orange just isn't going to cut it.  Sure, the fruit is totally rockin' and I love orange juice, but I don't want to *wear* it. 

I hereby declare that if you are awesome and love pink, you should totally get with the program and leave me a comment  Let's show all those frumpy faces that orange is not the way to happiness.  Pink is most rad color of them all.

Please join me in my quest to pinkify and fluffify blogland.  It is the only way for utter happiness.  I'm going to be doing it while listening to my walkman with Erasure and Cyndi Lauper. 

What?  You don't remember Erasure?  I might need to put some two-torials here on this blog so you'll get with the program.

THINK PINK!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

16 Comments:

Blogger Gena said...

That was totally like rocking!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Oh I totally forgot about "gag me with a spoon"! lolol

2:13 PM  
Blogger Live Simply Mommy said...

Ahhh, I am dying here! You did a fantastic job, you deserve the win!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Venezie Designs said...

Ok I totally love pink but don't be so quick to poo all over orange.

Check out these orange finds:

http://veneziebags.blogspot.com/2009/04/saturday-spotlight.html

LONG LIVE ORANGE! lol

2:15 PM  
Blogger Miss Blondie said...

I'm like totally like loving your post right now!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I am like so wearing pink right now, so I have to totally agree with you 100%! LOL

2:30 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

I am so totally stoked that I won the power of veto for this!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Maren said...

This is so random because just the other day in the car Spencer blurted out "I HATE pink". When I asked why he said he just did and that baby girls liked it.

Whatever, dude.

Love pink.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Janet said...

I agree: Pink is so much better than orange. You won't catch me wearing orange, but pink? Frequently.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Shan G said...

Like gag me with a credit card and put me on lay-away! UGGGHH! Orange is for prisoners! DUH! Like, who doesn't know that?

Erasure and Cyndi Lauper are cool, but Echo and the Bunnymen are so much more RAD!


{MomDot: Trisha is CRAZY!! But so much fun!}

5:21 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

What a gnarly post dude!! I think being a spectator to this whole thing is the best part!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Meliss@Tweedlepox said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Meliss@Tweedlepox said...

i don't mind pink. pink is good on cute li'l cupcakes and bunnies, but i've had a lot of it.(3 daughters) green is my favorite, it reminds me of trees and fresh. and i'm not totally against orange (but i wouldn't use it to replace pink. that's messed up) i prefer it to the mounds of baby blue that my boy is expected to wear. DH likes it too. maybe it's a boy color...

& i liked erasure (and cyndi and echo) but a-ha was my fav!

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Randi said...

There will never be a NEW pink...it like, just won't happen! There is something so perfect and classic about pink...whether you like it soft or you like it bright. It just makes you feel like a girl.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Ginny said...

How can there be a new pink? WHAT?!?!

12:17 AM  
Blogger arbee said...

Orange is NOT the new pink! Totally with you on that one... :)

p.s. I may or may not have Erasure on my iPod...along with some other 80's faves!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home