Sunday, April 05, 2009

Make. Another Fat Quarter Handbag

I made another fat quarter handbag. This one was for my Mom's birthday. She picked out the fabric and wanted to add pockets to the lining. I really like the way it turned out.

I don't normally like to repeat patterns. I get tired of making the same thing over and over. But, this project is so quick and easy that I can see myself making a whole slew of them!

Have you made anything that has been featured here at christynelson.net? Why don't you share it at the flickr group?

Labels: , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger kelly o! said...

Cute!

I made one yesterday, with pockets too! Used the handles you picked out for me, and sushi fabric! Promptly gave it to Sarah, but forgot to get a picture. Better do that and get it posted on your flickr group.

k

11:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

vogmall.com is a professional on-line shop.

There are many kinds of goods, such as NIKE ,Air Jordon shoes.

LV GUCCI CHANNEL handbags and purse.

It just take a few minutes to browse our website . You won't wbe disappointed.


Welcome to http://www.vogmall.com

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home