Thursday, April 02, 2009

April Craft Challenge Packets and a Spring Chick

IMG_1784

The craft packets are mostly ready to go. I should be able to have them in the mail by the end of the day today. I have a lot of new participants this month so I am even more excited than ever to see what you all create.

IMG_1785

This little chick kept me company tonight as I put addresses on all of those envelopes. Isn't she cute? I'm making a brother for her also. I used the pattern I wrote about a few days ago with a few minor details. I found some really great blue eyes that I had to use. I also decided to stitch a beak instead of crochet one. I like the way it turned out.

Did you crochet one yet? It only took me a little over an hour. As always, you can look at the flickr group to see what projects people have made from this site. If you've made something I've featured here, why don't you go on over and share your picture? You can always find the flickr group by clicking on the Share button to the left.

There are still a few days left for the Martha giveaway. Enter here.

Labels: , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger MandMStudio said...

Awe, she's so cute:)

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Emily said...

I hope I feel like I have time for a craft challenge wile you are still doing them!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That chick is completely adorable. I think those would make awesome gifts for kids.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home