Friday, April 03, 2009

Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts Winners and Challenge Supplies

IMG_1793

Most of the participants of the craft challenge will be receiving their packages today or Monday. Every month I try to come up with some sort of theme. This month I couldn't decide between green, "green", or bling. My birthday is in April and the birthstone is a diamond. I thought it fitting to include a little sparkle this month. Earth Day is also in April so I thought some eco-friendly supplies would be good, as well. Did you know that this felt is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles? I'm really looking forward to what everyone will create using these supplies. If you're interested in learning more about Christy's Craft Challenge, read this page.

And now... to the winners of Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts.

1. The Childers

2. Shel

3. Zach & Hannah Parris

4. Morgana Ross

5. Sarah Crawford

I've contacted the winners via email. This was such great fun. I'm going to compile a post of all the "good things" people came up with in the comments. A lot of clever ideas can be found there. Thanks again to Martha Stewart Crafts for sponsoring this great giveaway!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Blogger Spool {} said...

I love this months color scheme!

7:33 AM  
Blogger deepsouthrunner said...

Yay! I'm so excited!

10:22 AM  
Blogger kelly o! said...

I'm excited about the new "American Idol" voting process! lol

(psst: one of those winning names is misspelled. It's supposed to be "refibered" lol)

k

1:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

vogmall.com is a professional on-line shop, there you can find shoes of NIKE ,Air Jordon and other brands . There are handbags of GUCCI, Channel, Lv. The price is 80% off.So don't miss the oppotunity. Welcome to http://www.vogmall.com

5:48 AM  
Blogger Venezie Designs said...

I got mine today - I am very excited!!!!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home