Thursday, April 23, 2009

April Craft Challenge Semi Final

I sent out 40 craft challenge packets and as of right now, these are the only ones that have submitted their pictures. If I do get several more entries by the time I set up the next semi-final round, we'll be good to go. HOWEVER, as a time penalty, I'll only be moving on the top two vote getters in that group. I hope that makes sense. Basically, if you haven't finished your challenge or turned it in to me via email or flickr group, you have a bit of an extention. I will be posting the next semi final round on April 24th at around 10pm.

Here are the entries ready for your vote. Voting closes on April 24th at 5pm Central. Spread the word and good luck!

Labels: ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

VERY CUTE ideas! i'm impressed!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Ashlea said...

Um, not sure what's going on with my computer or what...but I can't see the pics, and it says that the poll is closed, even though it's only after 4pm on the 24th. (I'm Central Time too).....

4:10 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Sorry! I've been offline most of the afternoon and it looks like the poll closed a little early.

I'll post an update later tonight on what is happening next.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Ahhh, one vote? LOL, I'm not surprised. There were some seriously talented crafters involved! Thanks for the fun challenge!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home