Thursday, July 30, 2009

CHA Summer Report. Letterpress Starter Kit

As most of you know, I've been at the Craft and Hobby Trade Show this past week checking out all of the new and exciting craft products about to hit the market. Over the next few weeks, I'll be featuring some of my favorites.

The first is the Letterpress Starter Kit from Lifestylecraft.com. This comes from the QuicKutz company and is the best (maybe only?) portable letterpress system I have seen.

They offer a wide range of plates in a few different categories: Everyday, Wedding, Baby, Holiday, and Celebrations.
I love this plate in particular. This one is from the wedding collection but really fits a whole multitude of occasions and is very versatile.

Would you like to see how it works? Amy from QuicKutz gave me a quick demo.


If you watched through the whole video you know that this product will retail for $149.99 including the Epic 6 Tool or will be $69.99 without. The plates will fit in similar machines (Big Kick, Cuttlebug). It won't be available for a couple of months but I spoke with a representative from the company and I should have one to test out for myself soon. I'm sure the Lincoln Handmade Etsy Team will put it through its paces and give you all a fair assessment of the product. I'm pretty sure you'll want to put this one on your Christmas list now.

Labels: , , , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger kelly o! said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That is fabulous!!! Why oh why didn't I have that a few years ago to design my wedding invites!?!

I am soooooo gonna use that at the crafting party. (Okay, I'm not going to be at the crafting party. I'll have to use it *before* the party!)

k

6:57 PM  
Blogger D4Darla said...

That was an great demo! I am so excited to see all the other items that you share with us.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Coolest.thing.ever. Seriously. Are you ready for me to move in?

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home