Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Guest Bloggers and Craft Challenges.

I'll be at BlogHer and the Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show over the next several days.  To keep you all occupied, I've got several guest bloggers lined up with some really great tutorials and guest posts!

Before I go I wanted to leave you with some reminders.

  • Christy's Craft Challenge is back on!  I enjoyed taking a break this month but I'm ready to get back to craft challenges.  You can buy your packets for August (or get a 3 month or 1 year subscription!) at my etsy shop
  • You have until August 2nd to purchase the packet for that month.
  • The challenge packets will be sent out by August 5th.

Want to keep up to date with what is happening at BlogHer and the CHA trade show? 

Follow me on Twitter or join my Facebook Fan Page

I'll have some special goodies available just for my facebook fans.  You won't want to miss out! 

Labels: , , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home