Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Make. Filet Crochet Table Runner.

I'm recycling some of my older craft related posts while I'm at the Craft & Hobby Trade Show. Enjoy!

I made this table runner probably 10 years ago. This was before I knew how to knit and sew. I was all about the crochet. It is the perfect size for the top of our piano, so this is where I keep it.

I graphed out the pattern on my own using an alphabet from a book and the edging was from a book also. I wish I knew what book I used. There are so many great resources out there for alphabets and filet crochet edgings that I'm sure if you want to try something like this, you'll be able to find something you like.




I don't remember how long it took me to make this but I do remember being glad when I was finished. At around this same time I made a wall hanging for my mom that says, "Families are Forever".

This is one of those things that I will keep forever. Do you have something you made that you will never throw out or give away?

Labels: , , , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home