Monday, August 31, 2009

State Fair Ribbon Results

I went to the State Fair this weekend for three reasons. 

1.  Hall and Oates.

2. Corn dogs, lemonade, and funnel cakes. 

3.  Drunken Argyle

autismwalk state fair 022I'm certainly disappointed with my 2nd place showing but I'm not surprised.  I couldn't find the other entries in this category.  They had things strewn about and not necessarily grouped together.

The Nebraska State Fair is moving to Grand Island after this year so this was probably the last time I'll enter anything.  My ribbon winning days aren't over, though.  There's always the county fair! 

Did any of you enter items in your fairs this year?  Did you win any ribbons?  Would you rather eat a fried peach or pizza on a stick?

Labels: , , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger 5t3ph said...

Fried peaches happen to be my number one fav thing on a stick...In fact, I'm looking forward to at least one next Saturday!!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Maren said...

Pizza on a stick. Our state fair this year had chocolate covered bacon, but I never got a chance to get down there & try it. Bummer.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

That fried peach sounds yummy. Congrats on the 2nd place, it's a state fair, that means only one person IN THE STATE is better than you! w00t! So jealous Hall & Oates was there, that's the one thing that might have gotten my hubby to attend a fair! lol

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home