Wednesday, August 12, 2009

CHA Summer Report: I Love to Create and the Crafty Chica

I spent a fair amount of time doing some make and takes at the I Love to Create booth at CHA.  Apart from wishing they would hire me to play with their products all day, I had a great time chatting with Kathy Cano-Murillo (THE Crafty Chica), her daughter Maya (so talented--she is going to be a HUGE star someday!),  and Traci Bautista

cha summer 056 Here is Maya helping us cover our canvases with Crafty Chica glitter!  The glitter colors are amazing and they were really great to work with.  Want to see what I made?

IMG_2443 I was going to stop before I put the silver glitter on.  But then I remembered where I was and who I was crafting with.  I could leave no part un-glittered!  IMG_2442 I'm not so great at writing with puffy paint, but I think you get the point. 

I also had Kathy take my picture at the shrine she made.  How cool is this?  cha summer 021 I also spent some time with Tracy making a wristlet using their new fabric graffiti paint and some fabric markers.  IMG_2441Yeah, I kind of messed it up.  But it was fun!  On the back I made sure to be self promoting at all times!  IMG_2440  Before I left the booth I made sure to ask Kathy a very important question.  With all that glittering going on in her house, she has got to have some kind of super vacuum to keep it all clean.  Turns out, she could use our advice.  Check out the video and leave your advice in the comments!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Dyson!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home