Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Make. Twitter Fail Whale Version 2.0

3834976920_8d28edea3a

I like this one much better than version 1.0 from yesterday!  I used a smaller hook, gave him a little more shaping, worked on the tail shaping, and added puff paint. 

Do you see the resemblance?

failwhale

I need to add some strings and birdies to the mix.  I was going to puff paint the whole net but decided against it.  Now they just look a bit like waves.  My daughter found it and immediately exclaimed, "This is SO CUTE!  Is it for ME?".  Who am I to deny the cutest 4 year old around?

Labels: , , , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous julie k said...

I love that tail! So cute!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

That is way cute! I saw some doves on wire picks in the craft store wedding aisle today and I thought of your whale. I think that means I'm on the internet too much. =)

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home