Friday, August 14, 2009

CHA Summer Report: eCraft from Craftwell Inc.

cha summer 045

My name is Christy and for years I lived a perfectly happy existence without a personal cutting system.  One trip to CHA and that has all changed.  I'm starting to question whether or not I've been truly happy without one.  Or, maybe I'm lucky because this brand new product from Craftwell is going to make the wait worth it! 

Here are the details for their product, the eCraft Personal Cutting System:

  • no cutting mats!
  • no cartridges!  It uses an SD card with pre-loaded images
  • automatic paper feeder!  You can set down a bunch of paper and let it go to town! 
  • no limit to the length of the paper!  They had it set up with a roll of paper 150 feet long and it would just feed through the paper.  How about that?  Think of all the super long banners you could make!
  • with the eCraft Pro software you can USE YOUR OWN DESIGNS! 
  • should be available in the stores before the holidays.
  • cuts paper, cardstock, and vinyl
  • depending on the model this will cost anywhere from $249 to $399 (suggested retail).  SD cards will retail for around $39. 
  • it can draw and cut!

Here is a video from the company that shows some of the things it can do.

I'm sure this won't be the last you hear of the eCraft on this blog.  They are going to need some craft bloggers to test this out when it is ready to come out and I've already got my hand raised high!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, intriguing! Can make banners and cut my own designs, I can't wait to see it in person.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home