Wednesday, May 13, 2009

For Sale. Retired Stampin' Up Stamp Sets

In the great craft room cleanup, I've got quite a load of retired Stampin' Up stamp sets that need new homes.  Before I take the time and effort to list them all on etsy or ebay, I thought I'd post the list here to see if there are any takers.  I will certainly discount if you want to purchase multiple sets.  Comment here or email me to claim your sets. 

Each set is in a varying degree of use.  Some are new and unmounted (NUM).  Others are barely used but mounted.  Some are well worn and stained but not to the point of taking away from their usefulness.  If asked, I will provide pictures of specific sets you might be interested in.  Otherwise, I'll be linking to various images online. 

Shape Ups $5                                              You Are My Sunshine $15

Event Full $10                                            Double Line Doodles $20

Fun Filled $10                                             Amazing to Zany $35

Bodacious Bouquet  comes with Classy Brass Template for dry embossing $40

Retro Alphabet (lowercase) $25                   Checked Frame (no clamshell) $5

Chore Chart comes with lots of copies of the monthly calendars $40

Big Blossom $8                                               Baby Firsts $10

Birthday Whimsy $12                                 Friendship Blooms (NUM) $15

Lots of Thoughts $8                                     Love Matters $10

Polka Dots and Paisley $8                          So Many Scallops  $8

Tag Time $15                                                  Time Well Spent (NUM) $20

Terrific Tags (no clamshell) $5

Labels: , ,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Blogger wendysue said...

HA! I just read your other post then came here, so instead of reading Big Blossom I was seeing "Big Bosom" :)

6:45 PM  
Blogger wendysue said...

I call the baby firsts and the polka dots and paisley.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Good one, Wendy! Big Bosom, indeed.

6:56 PM  
Blogger kteuscher said...

I want Big Bosom or Blossom and Birthday whimsey.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Ashlea said...

I'll take "Love Matters" and "Tag Time".

1:49 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Ashlea,

Will you please email me at christy@christynelson.net? I know I have your address from the craft challenges but I don't have your email in my address book.

Thanks!
Christy

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home